Nepal Thinglink

First, a quick description of a Thinglink.

If you've never heard of a Thinglink, go to the search enging Bing and look at their homepage. It changes each day. As you scroll over the image, certain spots light up and lead you to an outside link. The picture you are looking at is almost certainly high quality, striking in color and very interesting to look at. A Thinglink is like what you see on Bing, only a little more simplistic.

Here is one that I've made that I will be using to help kids learn about the recent earthquake in Nepal.




Have you ever used Thinglink, or something similar? If so, I'd love to hear your story in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!

Onwards!

Thanks for reading this blog! I hope you'll consider taking a moment to comment below and turn this into a conversation. Whether you are an educator or not, we have all had common experiences with education both good and bad. I want to hear what you think! 


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment